Warehouse Material Handler – American Canyon
The Warehouse Material Handler II position is the mid-level position in the warehouse department. This position requires that the employee demonstrate additional skills and experience required to work effectively and efficiently within the department with little supervision. The goal of all warehouse employees is to exhibit and practice true professionalism at all times when dealing with clients and all co-workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Skillfully and safely operate clamp, single-double attachments and single fork forklifts in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Perform basic maintenance checks and record information on assigned forklift.
- Pull, stage and ship case good shipments with 100% accuracy.
- Accurately check in, unload and put away inbound materials.
- Accurately load and ship cased goods from a BOL.
- Safely operate the baler, creating and shipping out recycled materials.
- Assist in the management of all recycled materials.
- Remove solid materials waste from the facility.
- Safely change forklift batteries and attachments.
- Ability to drive the bottling lines and/or operate equipment on those lines.
- Ability to record and locate case goods to the proper assigned warehouse lanes from the production lanes or within the warehouse lane system to maximize and utilize the optimum use of warehouse space.
- Ability to palletize case goods, perform special projects and able to repeatedly lift up to 60 lb.
- Accurately count and record case goods and materials physical inventories.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Complete understanding of safety procedures for assigned work area.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment on a daily basis.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Contribute to and uphold ISO 9001standards and quality management system policies.
- Experience working with and processing data-input of Warehouse Management System such as NAV is helpful.
- Forklift certification.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Good math and English reading and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skill.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Ability to “multi-task” and handle various duties within a work schedule.
- Highly motivated and strives for excellence within the warehouse organization.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs