At Purple Wine Company, LLC dba “Purple Wines” and/or Graton Spirits Company, LLC dba “Purple Spirits” (individually or collectively referred to as the “Company” or “Purple Brands”), we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Our sites are a safe environment for anyone who visits and reviews our products and services. The following is a description of our policies with respect to the gathering and usage of our customers’ personal information.
- When you register on our sites you may provide us with personally identifiable information, including your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We use this information to process your request and to communicate with you about our company. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you about changes to the website, new products, special offers and events we think might interest you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to Info@purplebrands.com to opt-out of these mailings.
- When you visit any of our Company’s sites, we may collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. This includes the specific web pages visited and types of products you reviewed. We use this information to improve our site and to make your experience here as efficient and valuable as possible.
If at any time you need to update or change any of the personally identifiable information you have provided us, please send an email with the requested changes to Info@purplebrands.com
Our websites may contain links to other websites. The privacy policies described here apply to our sites only. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites and encourage our customers to review the privacy policies of such other sites carefully before providing any personally identifiable information.
These privacy policies are subject to change. Please check this page periodically, where we will post notice of any changes.
These policies are effective as of 1st January 2019.
- Email distribution services (for company-authored emails)
- Postal mail distribution services (for company-authored direct mail)
- E-commerce services (for company-sponsored online commerce)
- Shipping services (for wine and merchandise shipments)
- Marketing research firms (for company-sponsored research)
- Data enhancement firms (to correct or enhance customer data)
If you feel that the Company is not abiding by the stated policies or if you have any questions or comments about these policies, please contact us via email at Info@purplebrands.com or by U.S. mail: 9119 Graton Road, Graton, CA 95444.